WALLER Plumbing Best Services

It’s been a nightmare for me taking a cold shower, but warm or hot water makes it comfortable and pleasant. People sometimes do not realize how important is hot water tank service just like how I did not give any importance on it, but only recently, I was devastated by the cold water that I have to bear because our hot water tank needs replacement. It’s been over eight years, so I don’t wonder why there is a breakdown. Our tank was leaking, and it was not heating water anymore. I ran out of choice, I called WALLER Plumbing at 778 898 6189, I was pleased that I was able to reach them quickly, it’s 24/7 available to serve. After a few minutes, the technicians are out to inspect the tank and make a move. It did not take long, it was swift, and hot water is back! I like the service, it’s speedy and polished!


CBC News in British Columbia


A motion put forward by Coun. Jack Hundial passed unanimously at council Monday night. It includes creating an Office of the Ethics Commisioner, strengthening the lobbyist registry and developing a whistleblower policy for city staff, with the aim of helping maintain public trust and improving government transparency. Surrey will be the first municipality in the province to hire an ethics commissioner. Hundial said the plan is to educate, not punish. Read more here..


I have read from CBC News in British Columbia that there will be a new era of transparency in Surrey because, for the first time, it will hire an ethics commissioner. It is such a great collaboration of the people involved in the council when they passed the motion about creating an office of the Ethics Commissioner. I really think that this is a great idea to maintain public trust and improve transparency in the government. If this will be realized, Surrey will genuinely be the first city to have an ethics commissioner. I cannot wait to see the result of this motion the time it will be started up to its assessment after years of implementation.

Surrey, BC



One of the best things I love to do in Surrey, BC as a resident of the city for five years now since 2014 when we move in is spending the day with my husband at the park during weekends. I am candid to tell you that Surrey has the most famous park in British of Columbia. Bear Creek is the topmost favourite because it is perfect for any occasions and activities. The park is beautiful for enjoyable hiking trails. I love the sports fields and picnic areas, so it is worth every minute of being in the place. I am also fascinated by the swimming pool. I love swimming, and my husband does too. So, we really have a good time swimming together.

Crescent Beach, Surrey in Surrey, BC



Crescent Beach, Surrey in Surrey BC had the most friendly ambiance when I visited the park. I enjoy having a long walk in front of the ocean while tasting the foods from great restaurants along the way from fish to chips, grills, and many others. The peacefulness is incomparable, you will have a peace of mind, and if you are trying to go for a vacation, this is an extra amazing one. Oh, I should mention the ice cream shops to get one and enjoy eating. My husband and I were here in the last month to explore outside the home, and we had a great day.

I am always confident that Waller Plumbing is highly qualified and dependable.



It is the company that provides residential home wonders and commercial property owners a trustworthy service. In fact, it is known for its one-year workmanship guarantee. It is just how Waller Plumbing values its work. It is confident with the output because work here requires no shortcut, it requires a thorough job. Because Waller plumbing is highly confident that it is giving the best, it is happy to provide a 12-month guarantee from the time and the date that the work is completed. Waller Plumbing operates from Monday to Friday, and during weekends, Saturday to Sunday from 7:00 A.M to 5:00 P.M. However, it is also available for emergency purposes, 24 hours in seven days.


Link to Maps


Crescent Beach

Surrey, BC, Canada
Head east on Beecher St toward Wickham Ln
450 m
Continue onto Crescent Rd
800 m
Turn right onto 128th St
2.9 km
Turn left onto Marine Dr


Destination will be on the right
1.5 km

13536 Marine Dr

Surrey, BC V4A 1G2, Canada

Comments